Oregano, pepper, nutmeg, chili powder, thyme, and more. We all know how essential spices are when it comes to cooking, and it is always good to have them under your hand during cooking. That is why finding the best spice organizer is an essential task for having the perfect kitchen setup.
A spice organizer strategically placed in your kitchen may provide the storage you require while also reminding you to spice up your meals. If you’ve ever had those moments when you cannot locate the spice you need while knowing you have it, it is time to reorganize your spices.
From various spice organizer models, choosing the one that complements your culinary style and aesthetic while also making your cooking sessions easier can be challenging. That is where we come in to help you! Here is the list of the seven best spice organizers you can find on Amazon to bring your kitchen to another level!
- 1. X-Cosrack Stackable Spice Rack – Best Spice Organizer for Wall Mount
- 2. AllSpice Wood Spice Rack – Best Spice Organizer for Premium Kitchens
- 3. Talented Kitchen Magnetic Spice Jars – Best Spice Organizer with Magnets
- 4. YouCopia Spice Rack – Best Spice Organizer for Shelf
- 5. Lynk Professional Spice Rack – Best Spice Organizer for Drawer
- 6. Spice Spinner – Best Spice Organizer for Countertop
- 7. Spicy Shelf Deluxe – Best Spice Organizer for Cabinet
1. X-Cosrack Stackable Spice Rack – Best Spice Organizer for Wall Mount
This spice rack is the best spice organizer to wall mount in tiny kitchens and pantries since it frees up cupboard space. Spices are simple to access and exhibit, thanks to the modular four-tier iron rack.
The huge spice organizer can accommodate up to 36 spice jars, and installation can be described as fast and uncomplicated. The wall-mounted design helps to maximize the space in small kitchens.
The best part is you can mount each rack separately, which gives you a lot of flexibility. It does not come with any spice jars, so you need to find a set of jars that can fit here. If you need any recommendations, 36 pieces set from Aozita is an excellent option!
- Each rack can be mounted separately
- Durable materials and sturdy build
- Mounting screws are included
- Can hold even the largest spice jars
- No spice jars included
- Mounting instructions are unclear
Seeven Score: 6.5 / 7
2. AllSpice Wood Spice Rack – Best Spice Organizer for Premium Kitchens
With this wooden spice rack, you can keep your spices close at hand while ensuring your kitchen keeps its premium look. It allows you to conveniently reach all of your favorite spices while also protecting them from excessive light, which can cause herbs to get stale faster. Since the rack is not so deep, you can set it against the wall in your kitchen or on your kitchen counter and still use the majority of the counter area in front of it.
The frame is made of cherry-stained maple wood. It can hold 30 or 60 half-cup glass jars. AllSpice Wood spice rack comes with containers, so you will have a complete set, and the little jars will fit neatly on the shelf. This rack also comes with a mix of large-hole shaker tops, small-hole shaker caps, and poon-scraper tops, so you can match your spices to the correct top. Moreover, it includes pre-printed labels with almost all spice names out there, but for some reason, you cannot find yours; blank labels are also included.
This is the best spice organizer you can get for your premium kitchen, as you can make sure you have a perfect look no matter where you put it.
- Comes with spice jars
- 30 or 60 spice rack options
- Nice wooden materials
- Includes installation feets to keep wood away from moisture
- Back of the shelf is blank so jars touch each other
- Included jars are of cheap quality given the price of the set
Seeven Score: 6 / 7
3. Talented Kitchen Magnetic Spice Jars – Best Spice Organizer with Magnets
When you are short on room in the kitchen, you will have to be creative with storage. These magnetic tins may be used to store spices on any magnetic surface, such as the inside of your kitchen cabinets. Moreover, you can put them on your fridge, or you can get a magnetic shelf to store them. Just do not forget to leave some space between them as magnets can repel each other otherwise.
They have a transparent front side, allowing you to view the spices at a glance. The lids twist off, allowing you to sprinkle or pour the spices or remove them to dip a measuring spoon inside for accurate measurements. Each container has a capacity of 3 ounces.
This set contains 12 tins, a set of spice labels, and a magnetic kitchen conversion chart. 125 clear PVC spice labels and 144 chalkboard spice labels are included in every set. You have the most common spice names pre-printed on stickers and 8 blank stickers to write your own.
These are the best spice organizers you can buy on Amazon if you already have a magnetic shelf installed and looking to fill those up with the best spice jars you can get!
- Two types of stickers included
- Strong magnets
- Lids allow you tou sprinkle or pour the spices
- Perfect solution for small spaces
- Some spices can cause corrosion
- Lids can get stuck if a spice gets between the lid and the can
Seeven Score: 5.5 / 7
4. YouCopia Spice Rack – Best Spice Organizer for Shelf
This small cabinet-style spice rack is the best spice organizer you can get if you plan to use your shelves to store spices. It can accommodate either round or square spice bottles and can hold up to 24 spice bottles.
This organizer’s drawers pull out and lower so you can view all of the spices in each drawer at once, then slide them back in for tidy and compact storage. There are no spice containers on this rack, but there are 52 printed and 52 blank labels. The names of the most popular spices are pre-printed on 52 of them, while the other 52 are left blank for any mixes or uncommon spices you may have.
Moreover, the YouCopia spice rack doesn’t need to be mounted or installed. You just simply slip it in to set it on a shelf or a counter. It has a compact size, so you can be sure it will fit into any shelf you want to put it on.
- Compact size
- Easy to see each spice thanks to the lowering drawers
- Comes with labels
- No need for mounting or installation
- A bit expensive
- Not the most durable materials
Seeven Score: 6.5 / 7
5. Lynk Professional Spice Rack – Best Spice Organizer for Drawer
Put an end to the problem of stray spices rolling around in drawers. If you have the space, this four-tiered insert fits into most kitchen drawers and keeps your spices hidden while yet being visible.
The steel spice tray insert adapts to the size of your drawer and has various layers. Just make sure you measure your drawer to ensure it fits within the required clearances. You can fit all of your spice jars in and have a clear view of the labels. It stretches to suit your needs as long as you make sure it fits well in your drawer.
This is the best spice organizer if you plan to use one of your drawers as a spice drawer. However, you need to buy spice jars separately, and 24 piece glass spice jar set from Aozita is our recommendation.
- Solid build and can fit large drawers
- Screw holes behind helps with secure fit
- All spices are easily visible
- Does not include spice jars
- Steel does not look as good as wooden alternatives
Seeven Score: 5.5 / 7
6. Spice Spinner – Best Spice Organizer for Countertop
Spice Spinner, a two-tiered, plastic D-shaped, is actually a Lazy Susan for spices. The base is rotatable so that you can see all your spices easily. This is the best spice organizer for countertop as it is really compact yet gives easy access to spices.
Thanks to its compact size, Spice Spinner does not consume ample space on your countertop. Moreover, it can fit neatly in any cabinet, fridge, or pantry, thanks to its distinctive D-shaped design. A simple spin brings the spices closer to you for a better look. Spice Spinner can store up to 40 spice bottles at once. Both layers can rotate individually, allowing you to find the spice you are looking for quickly. The bottom level can hold tall spice bottles as well. Just be careful about not overloading the top shelf with full glass jars as the shelf can be bent.
This might be the best spice organizer you can get if you plan to use it on your countertop. It can hold all types of spice jars and tall items like olive oil. It does not come with any jars, so make sure you have enough in your home to fill it up!
- Two colors to pick from
- Compact and provides clear view for all spices
- Durable materials and smooth spins
- Affordable price
- Does not come with any spice jars
- Top shelf can bend if filled with heavy jars
Seeven Score: 7 / 7
7. Spicy Shelf Deluxe – Best Spice Organizer for Cabinet
Spicy Shelf Deluxe is an adjustable spice rack with style. You can customize the height, breadth, and form of the storage in your spice cabinet. This allows you to make the most of a vertical cabinet while still ensuring that each of your spices has its own spot in the mix.
It comes with two different-sized legs if you want to make it shorter or taller, but the shorter legs are just a fraction of an inch too short to fit regular-sized spice bottles underneath it, and the tall leaves too much room. This is the main problem with this spice organizer so make sure you have the correct sized jars before purchasing it.
This is one of the best spice organizers you can get for your cabinet, as it allows you to customize the width and height of each shelf.
- Adjustable width and height
- Durable materials
- Very easy installation
- U shape might not be perfect for all cabinets
- Cannot fit tall jars
- Width and height of the shelves could have been better
Seeven Score: 5 / 7
And that’s it; these are the seven best spice organizers you can buy on Amazon. Hope this list helped you to pick the correct spice organizer to make your kitchen a tidier place and your spices more accessible. Don’t forget to check our list of the best meal prep containers if you want to make your meal prep routine as comfortable as picking the spice from your new spice organizer!