The Nintendo Switch is a terrific portable gaming console, and having the best Nintendo Switch mounts can make it even better. From keeping rear-seat passengers occupied for hours with minimum effort during car rides to making your Smash Bros duels in the park more comfortable, mounts are one of the best accessories you can get for your Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo Switch has extraordinary longevity for a system around for five years and has only received minor screen and kickstand updates. The Switch is portable, personal, and jam-packed with exclusives and independent games. However, you can make it even more portable and comfortable with the correct mount for your use case. Here is the list of the seven best Nintendo Switch mounts you can get to boost your experience!
- 1. TFY Car Headrest Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Flights
- 2. TotalMount for Nintendo Switch – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Walls
- 3. Lamicall Adjustable Stand Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Desks
- 4. HIDEit Nintendo Switch Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Stealth Design
- 5. GRAPMKTG Stand for Nintendo – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Kids
- 6. Fyoung Car Headrest Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Car Rides
- 7. Tryone Arm Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Gaming Desk Setup
1. TFY Car Headrest Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Flights
Because it’s a soft mount rather than a hard mount, the TFY Car Headrest Mount Silicon Holder stands apart as the best flight mount for Nintendo Switch. A large elastic band and a silicon retaining net make up this device. The band is straightforward to set up. Wrap it around your tray table and secure the two ends with velcro. Thanks to its elastic structure, it can suit a broad range of plane trays (large and tiny).
Furthermore, this design allows you to adjust the headrest completely during usage. So, you won’t have to worry about the headrest being too high for the kids or too low for your friends. TFY car headrest mount will also help reduce arm and neck discomfort while using the Switch for long periods during your flight. This is the best Nintendo Switch mount if you want to use it on your flights.
- The mount can also be extended to be used with other devices (i.e., gaming tablets)
- Very simple to set up
- Perfect for using during your flights
- Can also be used as a car headrest mount
- Difficult to use buttons on Nintendo Switch while mounted
- Some car headrests can be too large without the extension kit
Seeven Score: 6.5 / 7
2. TotalMount for Nintendo Switch – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Walls
The TotalMount is made of injected high-strength plastic. However, you would not be worried about trusting a plastic mount to hold your Switch on the wall as TotalMount is really durable, providing ample protection for your Switch. It boasts a top-loaded design with a frame that wraps around your Switch’s four corners. This guarantees that the Switch will not be knocked out of the side if it collides with the mount.
The TotalMount accomplishes exactly what it should: it supports your Nintendo Switch. What more does it have to offer, though? It’s not particularly thick, to begin with. Depending on your layout, you might be able to install it behind your TV, but because of the top-loaded design, this won’t be optimal in most situations. A pair of hooks are also located on the two front corners. When not in use, these hooks allow you to hang your controllers. The controllers will not be able to be placed in the frame. You may, however, suspend them on the wrist straps, which is quite handy. This is the best Nintendo Switch mount if you want to have a place for your Switch on the wall.
- Built-in level helps during installation
- It can hold extra controllers
- Really durable
- Ventilation might not be enough for long sessions
Seeven Score: 6.5 / 7
3. Lamicall Adjustable Stand Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Desks
Lamicall adjustable stand mount can handle any device, including smartphones and tablets, but it is especially lovely for Nintendo Switch. From the initial glance, it appears to be quite similar to other stands that you may have seen on Amazon or eBay. The weight and feel of any stand tell you a lot about the quality of the materials used. This one is a solid one. In theory, you can bend it wherever you want as long as it can comfortably hold your device.
A large rubber grip covers all of the metal that will come into contact with your device while it is still in the holder to prevent it from rubbing off. Also, to grip the stand to the surface, there are four grip pads preinstalled at the bottom surface, and you will get two extra grip pads in the box itself, which are a nice touch as the grips can come off quickly. This is the best Nintendo Switch mount for your desktop gaming comfort!
- Comes in 4 colors
- Can be used with other devices
- Foldable design allows for traveling
- Rubber grip comes off easily
- Switch OLED with controllers attached can be too large for this
Seeven Score: 5 / 7
4. HIDEit Nintendo Switch Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Stealth Design
The HIDEit Nintendo Switch Mount is a side-loaded mount with a smaller profile. It’s made of metal rather than plastic to sustain the smaller profile. It is a bit heavy but still light enough to be installed quickly.
The HIDEit Switch offers a simple design that doesn’t block much of the Switch’s functionality. The upper restraint hardly reaches halfway across your dock. This clever design element allows you to remove your Switch without moving the dock in and out of the mount. A little tab on the right side of your Switch prevents it from slipping out the right side. You’re ready to go if you slide it in from the left. This airy form also allows for lots of ventilation. Overheating shouldn’t be an issue because the sides of your dock are mainly open. This is the best Nintendo Switch Mount if you are looking for a stealthy installation for your Switch.
- Easy access to Switch
- Solid material
- Plenty of ventilation available
- A bit heavy
- Sliding Switch is only possible from one side
Seeven Score: 6 / 7
5. GRAPMKTG Stand for Nintendo – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Kids
Thanks to its lovely and cute design, this is the best Nintendo Switch mount for your kid. You won’t have to move the dock in and out of the mount to take your Switch with you. A little tab on the right side of your Switch prevents it from slipping out the right side. You are ready to go if you slide it in from the left. This airy form also allows for lots of ventilation. Overheating shouldn’t be an issue because the sides of your dock are mainly open. This mount will look lovely in your kid’s room for sure!
- Easy to slide in the Switch
- Comes in two colors
- Cute design
- Nothing to stop sliding out Switch to the right side
- Not the best materials
Seeven Score: 5 / 7
6. Fyoung Car Headrest Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Car Rides
On a lengthy car trip, keeping the kids entertained is difficult. Isn’t that why you handed them the Switch? The Fyoung Car Headrest Mount will enhance their experience even further. It fits snuggly into the headrest of the vehicle seat without hurting the car or your Switch. It even has room for the charging connector, so you can use it while charging it with the vehicle charger.
There are 360 degrees of rotation, so you can achieve the perfect viewing position for your kids while also teaching them to maintain their heads straight and their posture solid. The holder is compatible with a wide range of smartphones and tablets, so you’ve got lots of options here, whether you’re watching Netflix or binge-watching favorite kid cartoons. This is the best Nintendo Switch mount for long car rides!
- Easy to install
- Possible to use Switch while it’s charging
- Fits other devices as well
- Some headrests might be too narrow for this
- Durability can be an issue
Seeven Score: 6 / 7
7. Tryone Arm Mount – Best Nintendo Switch Mount for Gaming Desk Setup
At first sight, the Tryone Arm Mount has an excellent overall design with a few minor flaws. It has a very high-quality Aluminium-Magnesium Alloy adjustable arm. Despite its strength, the material is nevertheless highly flexible, making finding the ideal position for Nintendo Switch straightforward. You can bend it into almost any form you desire so that it might be utilized in desks in your kitchen, workplace, bedroom, gaming room, etc., without difficulty.
The Tryone Arm Mount doesn’t have any incredibly fascinating features, but it does include a few extras that make using it simple and convenient. The extensive adjustability of both the mount and the bending feels good to have. It is a very smooth blend of sturdiness and flexibility, making it tremendously helpful in a number of scenarios. Moreover, it gives you access to all of the major ports and functionality on your Switch. This is the best Nintendo Switch mount if you are looking for a comfortable position on your desk!
- High-quality materials
- Highly adjustable position
- All the ports on Switch are accessible while mounted
- A bit difficult to move it around
- Does not work well with cases
Seeven Score: 6.5 / 7
And that’s it; these are the seven best car seat headrest mounts for Nintendo Switch you can get. Hope this list helped you to pick the correct Nintendo Switch mount to make your experience more enjoyable. Don’t forget to check our list of the best Nintendo Switch OLED cases if you want to secure your Switch while it’s on the go!